Online Training IS an Option in West Virginia
Every West Virginia school employee is eligible for online professional development courses for $40.00 per person/per year.
There are three main reasons West Virginia school districts use School Training Solutions (STS) online courses:
|•||School Bus Driver Certification|
|•||School Bus Driver Recertification|
|•||School Employee Professional Development|
If you have any questions about course availability or would like to look at online training options for your employees, please let us know. We are happy to help.
While we navigate this global Pandemic, keep moving forward, get your information about Coronavirus from reputable sources, and continue to take basic steps to prevent illness (CDC.gov):
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitor your health daily.
- Stay home if you are sick, unless seeking medical assistance.