It has been a tough couple of months. We have ALL been doing our best to flatten the curve of COVID-19 spread. As things begin to get back to normal, and they will, remain cautious and CONTINUE to maintain a reasonable distance, wash your hands, and disinfect surfaces frequently. If you haven’t done so already, you should absolutely clean and disinfect your entire facility.
We are actively providing online training for transportation employees and organizations!
Online training is:
- Transportation In-Service
- CDL Refresher
- Individual Courses
- Professional Development
- NAPT Certification Courses
If you, your department, or your organization would like to provide a trackable training option for employees, we can help with affordable online training that is ready for enrollment.
|Online Course Options|
While we navigate this global Pandemic, keep moving forward, get your information about Coronavirus from reputable sources, and continue to take basic steps to prevent illness (CDC.gov):
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Wear a facemask in public places if social distancing is difficult.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.