Posted in Blog
on September 11th, 2018.
Defensive Driving Curriculum Online for WY School Employees
Online defensive driving courses can satisfy your school district’s requirement for training.
School Training Solutions (STS) offers a defensive driving curriculum that is intended for any driver operating a school owned vehicle (van, suburban, car). Select the lessons you want your staff to take!
|Updated for the new year!
Our Defensive Driving curriculum contains these lessons:
- Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Driving (1 Hour)
- Defensive Driving (1 Hour)
- Expressway Driving (1 Hour)
- Signals, Signs, and Markings (1 Hour)
- Intersection Safety (1 Hour)
- Speed Limits and Official Stops (1 Hour)
- Driving Conditions Requiring Heightened Awareness (1 Hour)
- Vehicle Maintenance (1 Hour)
- Safety Belts and Child Safety (1 Hour)
- Vehicle and Roadway Emergencies (1 Hour)
- Sharing the Road (1 Hour)
- Pedestrian Traffic (1 Hour)
- Traffic Lanes (1 Hour)
- Making Turns (1 Hour)
- Proper Parking Techniques (1 Hour)
- The Threat of Road Rage (1 Hour)
Each course is self-paced, and can be completed when and where it is convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Feel free to pass this information along to anyone who may be interested in online driver training!